Radio Jackie, your local, independent, commercial radio station, broadcasting across SW London and North Surrey to c. 800,000 people, live, 24 hours a day.
Why Use Radio?1) Radio talks to people at the right time and place - Commercials can be run when people are most likely to be receptive to the message. For example, car dealerships can advertise in drivetime to reach people in their cars, retailers can concentrate on Friday and Saturday mornings to promote weekend offers.
2) Radio reaches out to everyone - including new customers - People increasingly avoid ads on TV and in newspapers, but research shows that this is dramatically less of an issue on radio. This means that radio is ideal for reaching out to new customers - they will hear the ads regardless of whether they think they're in the market or not.
3) Listeners are just a click away - 20% of internet users are listening to the radio while they're on-line (Clark Chapman Research 2006). Where commercials feature a web address the listeners can go and check the website immediately.
4) Local Radio is a 'friend' for listeners - Listeners typically describe their local radio station as being a friend, and that relationship can be used to the advantage of advertisers. Whether in commercial airtime, by sponsoring content or running on-air competitions, advertisers can benefit from the close bond that radio achieves.
5) Radio is the most flexible medium - Situations can change quickly in business and radio is well set to meet these challenges and opportunities. Commercial production is quick and relatively low-cost enabling advertisers to put out just the right message at the right time.
6) Radio develops brand stature and dominance - The combination of radio messages being frequently repeated, while not being avoided by the listener, is compelling. It means that when a customer is ready to make a purchase, the advertiser's brand name and values are strongly established in their mind - giving a real edge in a competitive market.
Advertising on Radio Jackie is very straightforward and the cost is surprisingly inexpensive.
Advertising campaigns are developed on a spot by spot basis enabling audiences to be sufficently targeted and plans to be delivered within a budget, whatever the scale.
The laydown is totally flexible and you can add and or remove spots from the plan as you think best or else just run on specific days.
The chart on the right shows how we divide the day into five segments reflecting the size of the audience and the advertiser demand. The main part of the day is covered by A, B and C - Breakfast, Drivetime and Daytime with negotiable prices of £25, £20 and £15 per spot.
By booking a package of spots you will pay much less per spot broadcast. Spots and rates are subject to availability.
You can run a plan a week, or else every other week doing it week-on, week-off, spreading the cost and keeping the campaign on air for longer. As we say, it's all very flexible.
If we haven't convinced you yet, see what our advertisers say:
"Bentalls put Radio Jackie at the top of our media plan every time as we
consistently find the station works well for us. Kevin Cousins has a good
understanding of our brand and is very knowledgeable in making sure we
execute an effective campaign. They are able to turn on campaigns very
quickly, making it as stress free as possible for us."
"We had always thought radio advertising would be prohibitively expensive
but were amazed to discover how cost effective it was to use Radio Jackie. The resulting advert surpassed
all of our expectations and we will be certain to advertise future events with you."
"We have advertised with Radio Jackie for the last couple of years.
We have be able to target our customer base in a most cost effective way and are pleased with the
response that we have achieved. We have found Jackie staff to me most helpful (even if they
support the wrong football team) and shall continue to use this form of advertising in the future."
"We've been advertising with Radio Jackie for several years now and, increasingly,
find that we are getting a good response to our adverts. They are obviously making an
impact as more and more customers are telling us that they visit us because they have heard
our advert. We also find the personnel very efficient and helpful in all aspects of the
advertising and hope to continue our partnership for many years to come."
"We advertised the Love Your Home Show at Sandown Park on Radio Jackie
as we knew this would be one of the best ways to let people in the Surrey area know about the show.
Our visitor survey showed this was certainly right and we were really pleased with the response -
Thanks to Kevin and the team at Radio Jackie, I`ll certainly be looking at Radio Jackie advertising for the show next year!"
I was a bit sceptical about using radio - largely because I feared the cost and production charges.
The reality was very different - Kevin at Radio Jackie came up with a very cost effective solution which concentrated on using radio spots
in the last week and during the show to act as a re-enforcer and call to action. There is no doubt that it really worked extremely well
and without doubt added considerably to the on-site visitors. What's more
important is that over half of my visitors were from Surrey. I view Radio Jackie as an essential tool to attract visitors
because it pinpoints the right audience and have no hesitation in recommending Jackie
to any other event organiser.
"Thank you very much, the radio ads are working and we couldn't be happier with results. We will be organising further ads for cleaning services as well as recruitment over the coming months."
"We were really pleased with how the commercials turned out... people consistently comment on them so we know that radio has seriously contributed to the launch of the store and our brand in general. We've only been open in Epsom for a few months and we're already smashing targets. We plan to continue using radio as a marketing medium... "
Contact the Radio Jackie sales team to see how we can help your business succeed - 020 8288 1300
Ring us on 020 8288 1300 or email email@example.com.